General surgery is a discipline that requires knowledge of and familiarity with a broad spectrum of diseases that may require surgery. Minimally invasive procedures are performed whenever possible.
The following is a list of some of the procedures that Hugh Chatham Surgical commonly performs at Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital:
- Laparoscopy: cholecystectomy; hiatal hernia repair; abdominal and groin hernia; colectomy and enterectomy
- Upper endoscopy
- Feeding tubes
- Liver biopsy
- Skin and soft tissue excisions
Common conditions and procedures treated or performed by Hugh Chatham Surgical include:
- Abnormal Mammogram Follow-up
- Appendectomy (Appendix Removal)
- Breast Biopsy
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder Removal)
- Colonoscopy and Endoscopy
- Colorectal Surgery/Colon & Rectal Cancer
- Diverticulitis and Diverticulosis
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hernia Repair
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Skin Lesion Removal (Benign or Malignant)
To learn about the Hugh Chatham Surgical Breast Clinic, click here.
Having an abnormal mammogram
can add stress to your life.
Contact The Breast Clinic at Hugh Chatham Surgical and make your appointment at one of our convenient locations:
101-A Eldon Parks Drive | Elkin, NC 28621
Alleghany Health | 233 Doctors St | Sparta, NC 28675
Having an abnormal mammogram can be stressful. If you or someone you know has ever had an abnormal mammogram you understand that making sense of these results is very important. Traveling a long distance to receive state-of-the-art care is no longer necessary.
Board Certified General Surgeon Dr. Tucker Jennings has over 20 years of experience with treating diseases of the breast. At the Hugh Chatham Breast Clinic, you can receive a compassionate and comprehensive approach to your breast care.